See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- To manage the existing SME customers' portfolio by extending to them suitable banking solutions, and to defend the portfolio by exploring business opportunities with a primary focus on deepening customers' wallets so as to get in line with the overall strategy as prescribed by senior management from time to time.
- To work towards target goals set in KPI by defending the existing customer portfolio as well as reactivating sleeping customers so as to get in line with the Department/Cluster's strategy
- To cross sell and upsell a full range of appropriate SME banking solutions according to the needs of customers
- To timely submit credit reviews, CDD reviews and various reports with adequate supporting documents as required so as to keep improving the overall credit review extension rate of the whole SME/PMT Borrowing.
- To timely and accurately conduct ongoing KYC/KYB of existing corporate customers in strict compliance with all internal and external regulations and policies
- To maintain a good quality loan and deposit portfolio by proper monitoring on account performance and business viability of customer
- To protect the bank information and assets under authorized and authenticated usage
- To comply with the highest regulatory conduct, and compliance standards and practices as defined by internal and external requirements including the compliance with regulations and guidelines on Sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and so on.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Good credit evaluation skill
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- PRC Cross border business experience
- Good teamwork spirit
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent