Value Partners is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms that seek to offer world-class investment services and products. Since our establishment in 1993, the firm has been a dedicated value investor in Asia and the world. In November 2007, Value Partners Group became the first asset management firm listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 806 HK). We embrace a value-based approach in our analysis of investments, a value we aim to foster in our culture and the training of our investment professionals.
The candidate will be part of the Client Services Team and responsible for responding to Request for Proposal (RFP) and Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) from Intermediary, Wholesale and Institutional clients of Value Partners products’ and services.
- Work closely with Sales, Client Services and Product teams to complete RFP and DDQ
- Able to write and proof read, both in Chinese and English
- Create client focused RFP and DDQ responses in an accurate and compelling manner
- Working with multiple departments to ascertain the responses required for the RFP and DDQ, the teams are not limited to Sales, Investment, Trading, Compliance, Legal, Risk, Finance, Operation and etc.
- Overall responsible for handling client RFP and DDQ requests from Sales and Client Services
- Create and maintain database to ensure consistency of language and style in all responses
- Collaboration with teams in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom and United States
- Work in ad-hoc project, support and backup other teammates for various business channels and other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business Admin, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in relevant industry
- A self- starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments with excellent project / stakeholder management skills
- A detail-minded and well-organized character
- Ability to create new written material
- Good interpersonal skills, willing to deal with people from different departments, able to work under pressure and provide support in a short time frame
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to translate English to Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Excellent in English and Chinese word processing, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.