RB Information & Cyber Security Officer GCNA
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Chair ongoing GCNA regional project working groups and support other ad-hoc regional project governance forums
- Work with the Group programme team to baseline the regional/ country plans and book of work, ensuring adequate time and capacity to support the work
- Support group project managers to facilitate the implementation of ICS projects for the Country to mitigate ICS risks
- Manage and/or liaise with country teams/ PMs in implementing ICS projects to meet relevant regulatory and internal requirements.
- Provide guidance and advices in the course of business for addressing and managing the ICS risk in rolling out the mitigation projects
- Ensure Region and Countries are "heard" through timely identification, escalation and resolution of ICS related risk issues during the course of the projects to group programme and respective regional COO teams
- Represent GCNA in attending Group meetings and governance forums (when required)
- Drive analysis and assessment of Region/ country specific requires for RB ICS and PCI DSS
- Provide timely MIS/management update to the regional and/or group project teams
- Facilitate and liaise country teams in UVT/UAT testing phases
- Work with respective business BRM teams in escalating/ tracking/ monitoring risk exposures out of the project roll out
- Conduct post-implementation review as needed after system roll out
- Travel to country and group workshops may be required
- Work experience in large scale Risk & Control, Regulatory or Cyber Security Programmes an advantage
- ICS and/ or Data Privacy risk field, including systems audit or internal risk & controls in Banking and Financial services preferred
- Strong communication, coordination, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization (e.g. Country, Region and Group), is required
- Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate complex technology and process risk in business language to non-technical stakeholders in a lucid way
- Previous experience in managing system projects is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Business related products, processes and operations is desirable
- Strong knowledge of cyber security frameworks, information security principles and cryptography
- Chinese Mandarin verbal and/or written skills are preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .