Job Highlights * Perform daily fund operation duties; * Prepare & Review for valuation and NAV statement; * Liaise with fund custodian; * Friendly Culture and Flat Team Structure.
- Perform daily fund operation duties including trade affirmation, position reconciliations, cash management, corporate action and settlement;
- Work closely with other team members such as portfolio manager, finance and compliance to ensure operational process is smooth;
- Liaise with fund custodian, fund administrator, executing brokers, external auditors and other service providers;
- Handle book keeping, account opening, subscription, redemption and monitor various fund operation issues;
- Ensure the fund operation in compliance with all SFC applicable regulations;
- Support new fund setup in accordance with legal requirement;
- Perform other ad hoc projects/ tasks.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 3 years of fund operation experience;
- Detail-oriented, dedicated and good communication skills;
- Sound Knowledge of SFO, SFC Code of Conduct, regulations and rules
- Proficient in English & Chinese including Mandarin
- RA/RO (SFC Type 4, 9)