Quantitative / Strategy Architect - Fintech - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Our client are a leading Fintech firm, very recently opened in Hong Kong.
Strategy / Quantitative Designer - Fintech - Hong Kong
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experience front office strategy and quantitative professional to join an exciting fintech start up in Hong Kong.
Your role will be to work closely with their clients to produce and architect product solutions, often on site.
- Architecture, build and design of products used to trade complex instruments using blockchain technology
- Financial and instrument modeling to understand trading workflow and solutions
- Working with some of the worlds largest financial institutions to understand challenges around blockchain, public key infrastructure and peer to peer lending
- Working with a world class team of designers, quants, strategists and engineers to build cutting edge solutions for the financial services industry
- Experience working on the build, design or implementation of complex financial models into a trading or real time cash transaction environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to face off to regulators if required
- Good knowledge of complex data structures and real time data driven applications
- A passion or desire to work with the next generation of financial trading tools
This is a unique opportunity to get in at the start of what will be a thriving operation in Hong Kong over the next few years. If you want to work at the forefront of the fintech industry within financial markets, this organisation will provide you with a career path and learning platform to further your skills in this area.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Sarah Sellers on firstname.lastname@example.org
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."