Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Design and optimise the core logic of the exchange, including but not limited to order matching, settlement, account system, and user management system.
- Formulate the product logic, circulation details and development guidance of crypto derivatives and innovation services.
- According to the needs of risk management in crypto financial system, design risk control models, improve risk quantitative methods, and follow up the development of risk measurement tools.
- Be responsible for compiling and summarising various risk management reports. Carry out scenario analysis and risk stress test design.
- Have a deep foundation in statistics and quantitative finance, rich experience in system construction and demand analysis, and good data processing and analysis capabilities.
- Quantitative trading or risk control experiences in financial institutions are preferred.
- Master's degree or above in well-known universities. Financial engineering, risk management, mathematics, computer science, or other related majors are preferred.
- Proficiency in at least one computer language is a plus.
- Good learning ability, communication skill, and teamwork spirit.