Quantitative Investment Analyst.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Kong Asset Management Limited
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Hong Kong Asset Management Limited, (HKAM) founded in 1992 is a company registered with Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission with Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) licenses. Hong Kong Asset Management are rapidly growing in size and partnerships across Asia and are looking for quant investment analysts to join to help build and maintain product developments.
- Conduct research across assets, develop and verify investment ideas and strategies.
- Work closely with the portfolio managers to develop, test, and optimize trading strategies and portfolios. .
- Adept or able to learn and sophisticated methodologies.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings and events.
- Minimum 2+ years of quantitative research/ trading experience.
- Strong technical background in quant research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management.
- Academic backgrounds from reputable institutions.