Our client, one of the world's leading global multi strat hedge fund are now seeking a talented quantitative developer to work closely alongside one of Asia's lead PMs in their HK function.
- Design and implement the team's fully systematic investment process and automated intra-day trading infrastructure.
- Cover the full life-cycle of the data and technology-driven investment process, including data ingestion, model generation, portfolio optimization, and trade execution.
- Deploy, monitor and maintain production systems for the daily operation of the team’s trading strategies.
- Work with the team to build out research environment, investment analytics, and reporting toolkits.
- Stay current on state-of-art technologies and tools including technical libraries and computing environments.
- 2-7 years of relevant experience in quantitative development at a top buy or sell side institution
- Masters/PhD Masters Degree in a quantitative / finance / economics discipline
- Prior experience with automated intraday trading infrastructure for futures, FX, and / or single-name equities is strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of financial products and market structure
- Highly skilled in Python & C++ and other relevant coding languages.
- Experience with SQL databases, Linux, Airflow, and GitHub is required.
- Ability to carry out research in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MongoDB and Cloud-based technology (e.g. AWS / Snowflake / Kubernetes) is strongly preferred
- Experience with general-purpose optimization engine (e.g. Mosek) is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills to collaborate both within and across teams
- Detail orientated
- Excellent written & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast pace trading environment
- Passion for the hedge fund industry
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
‘’You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment’’