A global leading options market maker offering the best solutions across the industry are seeking an energetic and proactive C# and/or C++ Quantitative Developer to join their development team. Their trading platform is high frequency, low latency, and you will play a key role in developing and maintaining this. You will work as part of an experienced and highly motivated team of traders and technologists.
The Quantitative Developer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, monitoring, and fine tuning the connectivity software to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop components for the global trading platform
- Be part of a global development team working on a codebase where your problem-solving approach can have an impact on the trading performance.
The Quantitative Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Strong coding ability in C# and/or C++ preferred
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Able to write easily-readable code
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Dress-down environment
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
If you are interested in the Quantitative Developer role, then apply now!