Quantitative Associate/ VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is one of China's leading investment banking firms that engages in investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.
- Conduct risk premia (alternative betas) and alpha research across assets, and develop new investment ideas
- Develop and deploy systematic/algorithmic trading strategies, and assist portfolio management cycle
- Adept or able to learn sophisticated methodologies (data science, machine learning etc.)
- Participate and contribute to investor meetings and events
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Min 2+ years of quantitative/systematic research or trading experience. Expertise in quantitative research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Proven analytical skills, e.g. Proficiency in Python, and familiar with various platforms such as Bloomberg and WIND etc.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***