Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Quantitative Analyst.
As a Quantitative Analyst, you will:-
- Maintain and develop the existing and new trading application platforms
- Involve in whole SDLC (From gathering job requirements to delivery stage)
- Work closely with traders/senior executives to understand new requirements
- Support the testing and relevant trading support enhancement
It would be wonderful if you are/have:-
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ trading application development experience
- Hands-on in Python, and MQL4,5
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and address internal and external stakeholders’ needs
- Experience in developing low-latency software would be a great plus
- Experience in Agile lifecycle is a plus
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independent with minimal management supervision