- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We are an asset management company headquartered in Hong Kong with branches in Singapore and the U.S. In order to meet the requirements of our rapidly expanding businesses and team, we are now looking for a bright, exceptional candidate to join its Quantitative Investment Group as a Quantitative Analyst.
We expect the candidate to be an innovative thinker, with experience in developing successful and robust quantitative investment strategies.
In addition to graduating from a top-tier university in a scientific or mathematical discipline, the candidate should have proficiency in the statistical and computational tools necessary for model building and analyzing massive financial data.
The candidate should be an eloquent and effective communicator who is capable of distilling and explaining complex ideas. The successful candidate is expected to collaborate with like-minded talents within the group in an informal yet scientific rigorous atmosphere.
- Research and develop quantitative, systematic investment strategies for global markets across multiple asset classes
- Back-test and optimize existing strategies
- Develop various ad-hoc tools for data analytics and visualization
- Assist in day-to-day portfolio rebalancing and risk management
- Portfolio construction and optimization
- 2+ years of experience within a hedge fund, asset management firm, or investment bank.
- A holder of a master's degree or above in a quantitative discipline: mathematics, physics, computer science, financial engineering, etc.
- Proficient in R, Python, C++, Matlab, Java/Scala, SQL, Linux scripting, etc.
- Experience in handling large dataset (structured and unstructured) with Big Data technology
- Experience in using timeseries database
- Knowledge in machine learning (in particular Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing), portfolio optimization, econometrics, etc., would be extremely valuable
- Very strong analytical and communicative skills
- Innovative thinking
- Detail oriented and with a strong work ethic
- Willing to embrace cross-functional responsibilities and ad hoc projects
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Office location: adjacent to North Point MTR station
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent full-time position
- Discounted meals
- Five day work week
- Full range of benefits
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.