1. Generate and execute trade ideas
2. Analyze, monitor & improve trading models, algorithms & system
3. Carry out data analysis and mathematical modelling on large sets or time series data
4. Research new market opportunities
5. Risk Management of trade
1. University graduate with degree in Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
2. 1-2 years cryptocurrency/FX trading experience is preferable, with profitable model is highly preferable
3. Think critically and strive for continuous improvement
4. Strong demonstrated interest and judgement in financial markets
5. Ability to react calmly and quickly in trading environment
6. Intermediate proficiency in Python /Solidity
Bole Capital Group was established in 2020 to capitalize on Hong Kong’s unique economic landscape. Our mission to foster the universal growth and adoption of cryptocurrencies makes it our primary business to track and respond to the industry’s latest developments, conduct timely and rigorous market analyses, and offer well-grounded investment recommendations.
From the very start, our work at Bole Capital has been humbled by a deep sense of purpose in improving the lives of all through cultivating innovation and talent. We aspire to make the world a better place by impacting the greatest number of people. To that end, our company is pioneering an individualized hurdle-rate structure to encourage prudent and eclectic risk-taking in cryptocurrencies. We are also expanding our international community so that the best minds from all walks of life who also share the same passion for cryptocurrencies can learn from each other. We are eager to have you aboard if the future of this market excites you just as much.