Proprietary trading, algo trading, HK/PRC markets
- Generate & design trading models & strategies, examine the feasibility;
- Execute trading models & strategies, monitor & enhance the strategy performance;
- Manage risk of the portfolio;
- Conduct quantitative research.
- Degree holder or above in Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years verifiable proprietary trading track record;
- Experience in setting up & running the trading desk, managing the portfolio a must;
- Strong quantitative background & programming skills (C #, F#, C++, Python);
- Solid knowledge of varying financial products (futures, options, warrants, commodity futures), with focus on Hong Kong / PRC market;
- Passionate in algo trading with entrepreneurial mindset;
- Potential candidates with team leading experience will be considered for senior post.