Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
- Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
- Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
- The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to develop and continuously improve our mid-frequency trading strategies
- Assist in refining our internal database, risk management system, and backtest platform
- Work closely with portfolio managers on other trading related quantitative projects
- BS/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of factor model investing and portfolio construction
- Strong analytical skills, experience in analyzing large datasets is a plus
- Solid programming skills in Python, familiar with Python libraries including Pandas, Numpy, Scipy. Experience in C++ is a plus
- Experience in mid to high-frequency CTA, statistical arbitrage, and option trading is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred