Leading quant fund are looking to add a quantitative developer based in Hong Kong.
- Working directly with the Portfolio Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the coding and development of the infrastructure and tools required to support the strategy.
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Quant Developer or as a Developer in a data driven environment
- Expertise in dealing with large datasets, including with alternative data sets
- Experience with factor-based quant strategy is preferred
- Proficiency in programming languages and tools (e.g. Python, C++, DB tools, etc.)
- Independent and self-sufficient and ability to work on time critical projects.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org