Headhunter - IT & Project Services
Excellent opportunity for an exceptional Quant Developer to take ownership in building a new Quant Platform, greenfield project. Opportunity to become a Trader!!
Our client is a global Hedge Fund with a dynamic and collaborative culture.
Due to year-on-year growth, this powerhouse is seeking for an exceptional Quant Developer to take ownership in automating their existing trading platform and work on an exciting greenfield project.
You will be joining as an individual contributor and be recognized for the success you generate. In conjunction with their Portfolio Managers and Quantitative Researchers you will be implementing your advanced statistical techniques and tools for the following projects:
- Greenfield project: Build a new Quant Platform.
- Automate their traditional Equities Trading Platform.
After successfully building the Quant Platform, you will be given an opportunity to become a Trader!
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Degree in a quantitative subject; Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
- Proven track record in Financial, Trading and Market data analysis for trade platform development, and experience with large data sets and time series.
- Strong experience in C++ and demonstrable experience in Python applications in a production environment including testing, check-in, and update releases.
- Proven ability to write highly efficient code, supporting multi-threading, which allows for millions of calculations per second.
- Must have strong communication skills in English and Cantonese/Mandarin