Our client, an established equity fund who trade global markets (APAC, EMEA, and US) in mid frequency equities and futures. As a result of extraordinary performance and growth, a developer is now required to assist with their US Trading capabilities.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Design, develop, and maintain high performance automated trading platform and supporting infrastructure.
- Continue to assist in new idea generation and improvement of the trading process.
- Assist in implementation of projects in collaboration with research and trading teams.
- Monitor and support various technology systems.
Skillsets and Qualifications
Please do not apply if you don't meet the below criteria.
- 3-5yrs of sell side or buy side experience in a financial institution.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Programming proficiency in at least one major programming language (Python, MATLAB, C++, C#)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial instruments.
- Experience working with trading applications and DB scheme design.
For more information on this role, please apply through the link below or email our search consultant, Tom, on email@example.com