Quality Assurance Manager (Technology)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
The Quality Assurance Manager works closely with application delivery teams to strengthen the testing standards and processes with the aim to raise the maturity of software testing and test environment management for projects coming to Hong Kong. The role is required to perform Hong Kong T&I Project Assurance Review and have a good understanding of QA frameworks and risk and control. A key responsibility is to provide guidance to test teams in the use of the processes and tooling and to support them in the implementation. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver Quality Assurance service.
- Engages with testing and development teams for projects coming to Hong Kong.
- For the assigned projects, perform quality assurance activities on testing deliverables with the results feeding into the T&I Project Assurance Review
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure QA reviews are performed to the highest standard.
- Provide independent assurance services for testing to ensure that minimum standards are met and risks associated to lack of testing and poor application quality are highlighted.
- Enrich the existing T&I Project Assurance Review on the testing deliverables to strengthen the testing control
- Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, and development teams.
- Demonstrate the value of the Quality Assurance function
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations while maintaining quality and delivery
- Ensure stakeholders recognise the value of the independent quality assurance function through the findings that are provided and the improvements that occur as a result.
- Keeps current with new practice and technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Solid Quality Assurance experience
- Detailed understanding of SDLC methodologies
In-depth knowledge of Software Testing
- Experience in different Test Types - unit test, functional test, performance test, operational testing.
- Software Configuration Management experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.