Quality Assurance-Regional project-Leading Global Insurance Firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Our client is a leading multinational Insurance company and financial services provider. This is a great opportunity for an individual who possesses manual testing and SIT experience to be part of a wider international team, working on exciting projects and will gain exposure to the different insurance streamlines and products.
- Create test plans, test cases and test scripts
- SIT testing
- Analyze product requirements to design and implement test strategy, and test case
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track defects through resolution
- Create defects in our defect management system
Desired skills and experience:
- Good communication skill in Cantonese and English
- Agile experience
- Experience with working in manual testing tools, manual and functional testing
- Experience in working on software projects with deadlines.
- Familiarity and understanding of test plan/specifications and test processes
- Understanding of the defect tracking process
- 3 years+ testing experience
- Can offer competitive salary to the right candidate
What to do:
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Should you have any questions, please contact Joyce Lee at +852 34733229 for a confidential discussion.