- HKD 600,000 to 1.2 million + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
Founded and subscribed by the world's top tier investment banks, our client provides the world's first messaging network for equity-linked structured products. It's like FIX Protocol in Electronic Trading, except our client creates the standard for structured products. Our client is currently looking to hire a QA lead to join its team in Hong Kong.
Who are they?
Founded and subscribed by the world's top tier investment banks, our client provides the world's first messaging network for equity-linked structured products. It's like FIX Protocol in Electronic Trading, except our client creates the standard for structured products.
What makes this company/job interesting?
1) Innovative Solution - As mentioned before, this is the world's first messaging network for structured products. You will be working with the newest technologies available in the market.
2) Greenfield projects - The name says it all...
3) Stability and Growth - It's stable as it is the industry standard. It's experiencing growth because other banks are subscribing to this messaging network
4) Working with the Experts - You will be working with world's experts who are equipped with decades of experience in this domain.
5) Attractive Salary (HKD 600,000 - 1.2million/annum + Bonus), permanent opportunity (HK only) and more...
What are they looking to hire?
They are looking for a hands on QA lead with the following attributes:
-Have experience working as a QA within the financial industry. An understanding of FIX or other messaging network is a plus.
-Although this is not a developer role, a background in Java development is a plus.
-Prior experience working as a QA Lead/Manager is a plus
-Strong understand and experience in QA workflow.
-Good English communication skills is essential.
-Passion for cutting-edge technology and encourage innovative thinking.
So how many years of work experience do I need before I apply?
This is a difficult one to answer and really depends on what types of projects you've done. I'd say minimum of 7 years of working experience
How do I apply?
Simply click the "apply" button or you can drop an email to Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.