Python / C++ developer VP -
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values
This is a hands-on Python / C++ developer role for the Equities Trading Systems (ETS) team based in Hong Kong.
Working closely with the listed equity derivative trading desk on site, this role mainly focus on data analysis, modelling and developing for the high frequency trading system. The role involves a lot of work on big-data and machine learning to establish metrics, analyze system behavior, enhance modelling and finally code up implementation. As part of the global ETS team, this role would also communicate and coordinate with various counterparties, like local and global IT/operation/control/risk daily. Role Responsibilities
- Work with large amount of data for analysis and modelling
- Implement relevant strategy and model in high-frequency trading environment
- Conduct daily production support and operation tasks
- Coordinate with local and globally distributed teams in Hong Kong, Singapore and the EMEA region
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Strong in Python and numpy/pandas or similar analytical/numerical libraries.
- Strong in statistical / mathematical modelling and machine learning. Experienced with Tensorflow.
- Knowledge of C++11/14 development under Linux and real-time trading system design
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills in a fast paced environment
- Derivatives product knowledge will be a plus
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.