Portfolio integration and System readiness; Transfer of investment data & record; 1 year renewable contract;
Our client is a global insurance firm in Hong Kong. Seeking a professional project manager who be able to handling integration projects.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and reporting the project to ensure (i) system readiness for portfolio manager to trade Life portfolio from Closing; (ii) transfer of investment data & record to AIM/ IBOR/ FAM from Closing; and (iii) a successful portfolio integration with full compliance of Investment Governance Framework from Closing.
- Ensure the project stays on schedule and update the progress of the project regularly.
- Planning, overseeing and leading projects to completion
- Planning & designating project resources
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Managing project progress and adapting works as required
- Ensuring project meets deadlines
- Providing project updates on consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating with cross-team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Submitting project deliverables
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Good command of written and spoken English; and
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills