Project Manager/ Web Master, Digital Marketing
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team to help design, develop and deploy systems used to support our business, with minimal supervision.
You should be able to help:
- Design, develop and deploy systems used to support our business, with minimal supervision
- Evaluate systems effectiveness, undertake management of problem analysis and diagnosis, maintenance and enhancement of the application systems
- Provide first line coaching and technical support to the Development Officers in understanding a concept or solving a technical problem. This includes both the development of new functions and facilities and the on-going systems support of live systems.
- Assist in reviewing and streamlining the workflow and improving the overall effectiveness of the team
- Ensure that systems are maintained and supported meet business requirements and are delivered on time and within budget to an agreed level of quality.
- Implements work practices, standards and quality monitoring in IT, during maintenance, development, implementation and daily use
- Plan, coordinate and conduct IT audit, regular risk assessments and test solely or with external parties. Proactively follow-up the result and recommendation to advise proper resolutions
- Research on new information technology and perform product evaluation with vendor
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support on general infrastructure areas as well
- Minimum 5 years as Project Manager with certified PMP is preferred.
- Proven technical expertise in an IT development role
- Experience in using issue tracking systems is added advantage
- Experience with IT system operation and maintenance insurance business processes
- Have good knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Strong commercial orientation, appreciating the business usage of systems developed
- Strong organizing and coordinate abilities, communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure with a s trong collaboration mindse t
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.