A top tier investment bank is looking for a senior Project Manager to drive their equity and derivatives projects.
- Support a new product to be traded in the region by coordinating relevant teams covering front to back operations
- Manage and track the progress of a global multi-year system replacement program
- Management reporting of all the projects delivered to Equity and Derivative businesses in Asia
- Project and stakeholder management
- Work closely with stakeholders (sales & trading desk strategists, COOs, risk management, controllers, operations and technology partners at all levels) for projects delivered to Equity and Derivatives business ?
- Drive project delivery by maintaining project plans
- Over 10 years of business analyst and project management experience, including full end to end project life cycles
- Years functional experience in Equity and Derivatives trading
- Strong project delivery skills
- Strong Business analysis and documentation skills with ability to think logically to analyze problems and define efficient solutions.
- Familiar with regional regulations on Equity and Derivatives