Business Analyst for a fast growing Insurtech Saas firm
- Work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and deliver against business requirements.
- Effectively communicate and maintain good relationships with all project stakeholders and clients
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals
- Manage/monitor status and completion of project deliverables
- Identify, manage, and escalate (as required) assumptions, constraints,
- dependencies, and risks. Developing and executing plans for their mitigation
- as possible and appropriate.
- Produce project artifacts including but not limited to requirements, checklist,
- project reports, user cases, test cases, testing artifacts, and training materials.
- Opportunity to establish delivery processes and procedures
- University Degree graduate in Information Technology, Business, or related
- 7+ years of Experience in project management in the software industry
- Experience with Agile
- Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Preferable but not necessary to have a Project Management certification