Project Manager/ Programme Manager – Digital Innovation Projects
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 14 Feb 19
Top tier banking organization with significant global presence is currently undergoing a large scale and wide reaching transformation of all client facing digital technology within the Retail Bank and is looking for multiple Project Managers and Business Analysts to help with the delivery of this new suite of cutting edge technology.
Based in Hong Kong you will engage with business stakeholders across the APAC region to determine requirements and priorities and work with technology teams on a global basis to deliver cutting edge solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
- Creating and designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Engaging with relevant business teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval and processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong Project/ Program Manager skillset
- Experience working with in Agile environment
- Experience delivering customer centric digital, online and mobile solutions
- Financial Services experience eg Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Insurance is an advantage
Working for this organization you will receive exposure to a wide range of Financial Services business. This Business Analyst/Project Manager team act as an internal central consultancy team working on a range of different Digital Transformation projects across the Banking Group meaning you will gain experience with and exposure to a range of different businesses including Retail Banking, Asset Management, Wealth Management and Insurance.
If interested, please send your CV to John Sze: email@example.com or call in at 3473 3259 for a confidential discussion.