Project Manager (Process Management)
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Provide expertise to ensure that the department's key business improvement transformation projects are run to time and to a high quality.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure project deployment
- Support Senior Manager to promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferable.
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, careers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage