Project Manager (Mobile Payment / Internet Financing)
- Assist senior executives in formulating and planning innovative e-finance products, aiming to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience
- Drive and manage the development & implementation of major projects, thus attain the desired business results
- Monitor the operation of the projects, and products after launch, for optimal risk and crisis management
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management's decision
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve target project results
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or IT related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' working experience in e-finance related product development in banking, or in internet business. More experienced candidate can be considered for Senior Manager position.
- Understand operations and development of mobile payment / internet financing products with relevant project experience. Able to manage projects by applying suitable methodologies to facilitate the implementation of projects.
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models.
- Possess logical mind and derive insights from business information and figures, thus able to make good judgment on customer pain-points and identify market opportunities.
- Have artistic sense and can work with designers for customer friendly interface.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities. Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua. A capable team player as well.