Brilliant Job Opportunity in an Investment Bank!
The Enterprise Technology & Services Portfolio Oversight & Delivery (POD) team is responsible for the successful implementation of large scale, complex projects that span across multiple technical disciplines. The team aims to meet business requirements through delivery of creative and effective IT solutions. Asia POD is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to lead project teams with structured project management methodology and to oversee the completion of infrastructure projects in the region.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Hands-on Project Management in multiple technical areas, including data and voice networking, security, distributed systems, applications, data centers and other area
- Effective horizontal and vertical facilitation and communication with Stakeholders, Senior management, Business Units, Corporate Services, IT and other back office departments on a global basis
- Liaison to Operations teams, Business Management, Project Management Office and other Technology teams
- Ability to manage global projects, virtual teams and matrix management experience
- Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them.
- Hands-on experience in managing large, highly critical regional and global projects by working in with global teams and in different time zones
- Thorough understanding of current technology and business processes
- Ability to creatively and economically merge disparate technological environments including desktop platforms, server and storage (such as NAS, SAN implementation), application technologies, networking (voice and data such as Cisco network technology, LAN, WAN, MAN, voice products, dealer board, voice recording, etc.), and market data technologies and systems.
- Extensive experience in project management, planning, budgeting, tracking, and status reporting
- Ability to interact with highly skilled technology professionals, senior management and business users.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong organizing, presentation, negotiation and vendors management skills
- Ability to drive a virtual team to perform quality work and to the desired project outcome
- Bachelors or master’s degree in IT, business management or similar
- Minimum 5 years project management or relevant technology experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in business expansion and/or divestiture, Integration, Data center, Risk and Regulatory, scenario analysis related projects
- Hands on experience of Project Lifecycle and Project Planning Techniques
- Multinational Financial industry, preferably Top Tier Investment banking experience
- Formal project management training and PMP certified is desirable