Project Manager, Fund Operation (Fund House)
- Open to discuss
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JH Partners Asia Company Limited
- 17 Apr 19
Our Client is a well-known asset management firm with sizeable AUM size. Due to the Strong business growth, they are looking for a qualified candidate to join them as the project manager under fund operation department.
- Evaluate the efficiency of fund operations.
- Optimize and improve day-to-day investment operations.
- Define project scopes to ensure operational and technical feasibility.
- Prepare and review all new trading and margin accounts opening related matters
- Compile the funds NAV and perform reconciliation on a daily and weekly basis
- Create and maintain procedural documentations and manuals.
- Responsible for trade support including transaction bookings, corporate actions and cash reconciliation.
- Participate in system development projects, UAT if needed
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in fund industry with at least 2 years of project management
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Familiar with different aspects of fund operations including fund accounting, custody, settlement.
- Experience in regulatory compliance or IT