Project Manager, Corporate Governance and Operations
- 500k – 1 million
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aim Higher
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
1. Foreign banking group with great working culture 2. Exposure to HK and Greater China Markets 3. Competitive salary
Our client, a rapidly expanding foreign bank is currently looking for a Project Manager, Governance to join their expanding business.
- Independently execute regional strategic restructuring on cost efficient initiatives for various business units
- Provide assistance to regional CFO and management in APAC, including presentations, shareholding meetings etc.
- Understand the Bank's risk appetite and manage GBM initiatives across the region
- Manage and drive corporate governance related projects
- University graduate in a related discipline
- An accounting destination is preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese is desirable, as the role will also cover Greater China markets
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com