China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Create and maintain projects, process enhancement status/logs;
- Be the point of contact and communicate with different internal divisions;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Front Office, Legal and Compliance, IT, HR, Risk, Internal Audit and Operations Teams for BAU tasks and adhoc queries;
- Setup meetings, coordinate with stakeholders and consolidate business requirements;
- Support data analysis for management reporting;
- Analyze business needs and conduct feasibility study;
- Responsible for monthly sales commission calculation;
- Review and update policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Banking, Economics or related subjects;
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management/business management experience in financial industry;
- Solid understanding in Equities business;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English (Including Mandarin);
- Sound knowledge about the regulatory requirements such as FATCA, CRS, CDD/EDD’s requirement;
- Expert in MS Excel including VBA and MS Office;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills; self-starter and team player with good time management.