Our client is a reputable global hedge fund who's seeking to build up a Reference Data team in Hong Kong to cover the whole APAC region.
- Liaise closely with the business, Operations, IT across the organization to design and deliver comprehensive reference data solutions across a wide range of asset classes, geographies, and instrument types.
- Evaluate business needs and requirements, assess risks, work with IT to design and implement the data framework, contribute to enterprise-wide strategic initiatives.
- Maintain BAU Operations functions and ensure firms’ data quality
- Help design and implement metrics for tracking product and operational health.
- Work with stakeholders within the organization to refine and improve knowledge and processes.
- Design and implement processes that facilitate the use and administration of reference data.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science or equivalent fields;
- 5 or more years of professional experience in financial services, particularly Reference Data or Technology
- Extensive product knowledge across a broad array of financial products and Instruments
- Sound financial assets knowledge across Equity, Fixed Income, Futures, Options.
- Experiences supporting data integration, data governance, data life cycle management, data quality, and data strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management and Business Analysis experiences
- Experience in developing metrics (Tableau preferred)
- Python, SQL, or similar for data analysis and tool building (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com