Our client is a listed insurance and pension product provider with regional presence across 5+ territories. They are dedicated to provide quality insurance protection as well as and retirement solutions to hundreds and thousands of customers. With the rapid rise of digital enterprise solutions, the company is launching a series of digital transformation in its operation to not only adapt to new norms under the global pandemic but also enhance efficiency and productivity. They are now looking for high-caliber candidates to join as Project Manager/ Business Analyst. It is a rare opportunity to join their team.
- Work together with the business to determine and define project scope and objectives
- Collect requirements from users for facilitating the implementation of new digital solutions
- Interact with external and internal parties to understand their needs, and provide added-value advice to formulate the requirements.
- Plan and allocate project resources with proper monitoring
- Harmonize teams to engage and deliver project initiatives within budget and timeline.
- Identify risks and devise a mitigation plan.
- Produce reports with feedback to stakeholders.
- Design, plan and lead UAT with collaboration with the business
*The focus can be adjust according to incomer’s experience and expertise.
- Degree holder in information system, business, commerce, finance or other discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in business analyst or project management.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Putonghua is desirable.
- Prior experience in the insurance/pension sector will be an advantage.
- Experience with digital transformation projects will be an advantage.
- Good understanding in the operations of MPF or related retirement schemes, or insurance operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure.
- Good team player, self-initiative and proactive.