We're helping our banking client to look for Project Manager with good Agile experience to join the Digital Channels team.
- Manage project team with team member form Hong Kong, Singapore and India
- Manage delivery E2E from project initiation, requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing and release management
- Manage financial forecasting, budgeting, and resource planning
- Work with solution architect for application design
- Work with stakeholders for the user requirements, testing and implementation
- Aggressively address Impediments, dependencies, risks and issues, to ensure the continuous flow of work and avoid bottlenecks
- Organize and lead collaboration events such as Scrum of Scrums, Showcases/Review and other scrum ceremonies.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in project management. Less experience will be consider as assistant release manager.
- Delivery experience using Agile is an advantage
- Prior experience working in a Financial services organization is an advantage
- Demonstrate ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Solid Experience in using appropriate Agile development support tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence) is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- good presentation and written communication skills
If you're interested in applying this role, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to email@example.com for application.