Project Manager, Asset Management, Perm, 80K
- HKD80000.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 27 Oct 17 2017-10-27
Our client is a well established Asset Management with a strong focus in the Asia market. Due to business needs, they are expanding their IT team and is looking to bring on-board a Project Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be managing a Back Office revamp project, and will be working closely with the Middle to Back office users, Development team and vendors.
- Manage overall implementation of the strategic project
- Define project framework, best practices and tools to manage project life cycle
- Manage, measure and mitigate potential risks
- Plan and prioritize schedules, resources and budgets
- Coordinate with stakeholder's at all levels in the organization
- Coordinate developers, business analysts, and infrastructural staff to ensure successful delivery
- Manage and liaise with external vendors and service providers
- At least 10 years' finance industry project management experience.
- Middle and back office Asset Management industry knowledge will be a major advantage.
- Project management of at least 1 major IT initiative that was associated with core operations of an organization and included a degree of business process re-engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and must be fluent in Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- PMP or/and Agile Scrum certified is desirable
- Experience in running Agile Scrum, MS Project, PowerPoint and MS Excel