As project Manager , Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As Project Manager , the candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic projects (highly visible initiatives crossing multiple functions, Divisions and Business Units). This includes taking projects from initiation through final implementation; assembling a matrixed project team, including identification and securing of resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan. The Project Director must continually and effectively communicate within our organization and with functional representatives.
- Facilitating the sharing of best practices or lessons learnt and helping to identify and develop other requirements for the Portfolio Director, such as Training, as necessary.
- Manage own portfolio of projects and work closely with Portfolio Director and Project Sponsors to develop business cases for strategic and major initiatives which have been agreed as part of the Strategic Roadmap.
- Develop and actively manage project plans in line with MLS standards to ensure solutions are delivered within agreed parameters.
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Manage the project spend within approved budget.
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties.
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters.
- Minimise exposure and risks by identifying and proactively managing, i.e. mitigation, all risks and issues affecting the project, including financial and operational.
- Provide progress reporting as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable knowledge of website architecture both pre and post-login.
- Working business knowledge of marketing within financial services.
- Experience working regional programs both technical and marketing in nature.
- Strong understanding of business process engineering.
- Exposure to CMS systems.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese preferred
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.