Project Manager - Risk & Governance - Hong Kong
- HKD55000.00 - HKD70000.00 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 02 Mar 18 2018-03-02
Experienced Governance & Risk Project Manager required for a Data Privacy initiative with a large investment bank.
Project Manager - Governance & Data Privacy - Hong Kong
Our client are a global investment bank. Working as part of their legal department, you will be responsible for the delivery projects around their data privacy, risk and governance framework.
- Delivery of a governance framework to the business
- Work closely with the legal business to understand the requirements and provide appropriate project solutions
- Production of reports to assess and review project objectives
- Understand the data privacy concerns and co-ordinate activities across the team
- At least 5-10 years in project management with a strong background in the creation and delivery of governance / risk frameworks
- Strong programme delivery capability demonstrated by working in a large scale, complex business environment
- Good knowledge of the latest data privacy issues / legislation
- Very strong stakeholder management capability
- Any prior experience in in-house or private practice law would be useful but is not essential.
This is a good opportunity to join a high profile project facing off to a senior group of stakeholders. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."