Job Reference # 191881BR
Do you have a flair for consulting and leading projects?
We are looking for experienced consultants to join our internal consultancy team. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most strategic programs as a business project manager. Our projects span across all business divisions and functions within UBS, and across Asia Pacific.
You must have previous experience working in a consulting firm, and ideally, are an accomplished generalist willing to work across different project domains.
We're looking for someone to:
– Face off to internal clients, including wealth management, investment bank, asset management and the corporate centre
– Lead the planning and delivery of strategic projects or programs, including complex F2B risk, regulatory, transformation and new business topics.
– Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
– Manage all aspects of the project, including the project management office (PMO).
– Drive workshops and host progress meetings and steering committees with management.
– Manage risk by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies as well as driving risk remediation. Your team
You will be working in the Group Internal Consulting (GIC) team in Hong Kong or Singapore, a dynamic and driven team of consulting professionals. GIC was established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution capabilities. The team supports all divisions and functions of UBS. Your expertise
– At least 8 years of project experience working within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services.
– Attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization.
– Experience managing staff, in the capacity of both line manager and matrix project manager
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Remediation, Core Banking, New Business Initiatives, or, Target Operating Model design
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Comfortable to operate as a project or program manager across different domains.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn quickly and solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and hands-on approach
– Able to build relationships and trust across a global organisation.
– Detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.