This is a Project Manager position within a growing multinational banking and financial services corporation, looking at end-to-end systems development using Agile Methodology. You will be exposed to project ownership and be the point of contact in Hong Kong.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts to provide on-time systems implementation. Including but not limited to planning, budgeting, workflow design, and vendor managements in various major banking products
- Collaborate with the Global Team and be the point of contact of users and consuming systems in Hong Kong
- Proactively tracking and adjusting the project scoop and budget
- Estimate potential risks and propose solution / prevention
- Study available new financial technologies in the market to enhance existing systems’ effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain strong bonding and engagement within the team while driving for progress
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience in digital projects
- knowledge in banking and financial products is a strong advantage
- fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, conversational Manadarin
What to do
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Should you have any questions, please contact Luc Donald at +852 3473 3254 or Luc.Donald@TEKsystems.com for a confidential discussion.