Project Manager - Digital - Start in October
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 12 Oct 18
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager professional with previous Insurance Transformation projects.
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Local office, across multiple streams and projects ensuring the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeholders, project reports are signed and up-to-date. It is an amazing opportunity for a junior-mid level PMO to grow into a more senior role with more responsibilities and scope.
- Have 4-7 years experience in Project Manager role within Insurance, Banking or Digital industry;
- Have experience of establishing Project governance framework in a complex matrix structure from the ground up;
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to support SMEs and Programme Lead with Project Management tools, documentation, project plan, advise on the project Management best practices in a complex organizational structure;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Business Transformation projects with a focus on Finance Reporting and Process optimization/efficiency;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be called, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within the Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!