- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 29 Dec 17
Project Manager - Change Management (Contract)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Represent operations needs within the overall enable program. Vet suitability of operational solutions and their dependency and relationship with other business streams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Assist to vet change requests and where needed, assist in finalisation of 'change requests'.
* Represent operations in project working group, program working group, and change control board.
* Participate in product acceptance testing and function as overall representative of operations.
* Hire, train and maintain a dedicated group of users who can function as subject matter experts as well as participate in user acceptance testing.
* Assist in implementation of the project by co-ordinating operational go-live activities.
* Migration of operational processes to the new target operating model including post go live stabilisation of operations and embedding of new process & controls.
* Assistance in realisation of target operating model benefits.
* Systematic monitoring and reporting of 'status of operations' during project phase till 6 months of post go live.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid working experience in Private Banking - Wealth Technology preferably in T-24, Model Bank
- Good understanding of PvB /Wealth Products (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Commodity linked products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust)
- Knowledge on Cash Operations (Payment, Loans, Time Deposit, Static Data & Account Opening)
- Prior experience of co-ordination or management of project rollout will be advantageous
- Good documentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires support for changes in processes.
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and influence team outside direct controls
- Soft skills: Trustworthy, communicate effectively, be brave and honest, be a great listener, be organized, be reliable
- Ability to prioritise/reprioritise assignments and meet delivery deadlines
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance, Engineering, or IT
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Jan 18. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.