Project Manager - Blockchain
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
My client is a leading provider of consultancy and service provision in the blockchain space. They are well established and recognised as an industry leader. As part of their continued expansion they are seeking an experienced project manager to work on cutting edge decentralisation projects.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and documentation, to include business and functional requirements and processes to be shared with clients as well as with advisers, partners, senior management and other staff members.
- Partner with internal technology developers to drive program roadmaps and outlines plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support both on and off the blockchain). This will include, but not limited to reconciliations with banking and cash management systems.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership team.
- Regularly track both IT and non-IT strategic projects, manage project risks and impact of changes, provide mitigation plans and proactively manage escalation of issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure that budgets are met and adjustments made to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Identify skill gaps and enhancements needed as part of the project delivery team and operations.
- Conduct analysis of blockchain and crypto-currency markets trends to determine strategy to keep the company at the cutting edge of industry developments.
- 5-10 years successful track record of project delivery ideally in the payments sector
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of blockchain based technology.
- A track record of delivering complex projects utilising established project management methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and development.
- Prince2 certification would be a strong advantage.
- The ability to write documentation concisely and communicate clearly essential.
- Fluent English, both oral and written