A fast growing insurance company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of complex projects within agreed time and budget constraints, work with internal users and stakeholder to determine and manage effective solutions to facilitate the delivery.
- Prepare detailed project plans and coordinate project activities to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames
- Consult and collaborate with business groups to understand their business needs, goals and objectives, processes and requirements
- Provide updates to appropriate business groups on the status of projects in progress
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency
- Produce detailed requirements documents and requirements traceability matrices
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in business analysis, project management or systems implementation in insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products
- Proven ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk