Nakama has partnered with a global banking organisation in their search for a Project Manager to join its Hong Kong team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a regional digital transformation with a focus on new customer acquisition.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the development and continued enhancement of their digital output. Driving the development of programmes to aid customers, conducting gap analysis between local and global solutions and design customer journeys local and global business partners will also be the incumbent's responsibility.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering complex projects across multiple regions and haven a background from within financial services.
- 10 years’ experience delivering technology projects in the banking industry.
- Experience in banking and/or financial services in Hong Kong
- Comfortable bridging the gap between technical teams and the greater business.
- Exposure to working under new HKMA regulations and compliance orders.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English, Cantonese is highly advantageous
If this is a position you would like to learn more about, then please don't delay your application and apply today!