- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 11 Feb 19
A team of seasoned strategy and program professionals who are aligned to support Wholesale through Portfolio Management, Program Delivery, and Project Management.
The Wholesale PMO is a team of seasoned strategy and program professionals who are aligned to support Wholesale through Portfolio Management, Program Delivery, and Project Management. Through governance and prioritization, the Wholesale PMO enables project investment decisions to be aligned to business goals and strategic priorities.
Program Delivery allows us to successfully execute against these priorities by advocating for our business partners while effectively collaborating with partners in technology, risk, finance, legal, operations and product.
- Business project management position focusing on projects specific to the APAC Region – both APAC Wholesale Lines of Business, and those where the APAC Region is a stakeholder for Enterprise initiatives.
- Lead indirect project teams and manage all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Create and deliver presentations on program or project goals, and detailed work-plans / traceability matrices, including progress reports, working across multiple lines of business and functions.
- Understand and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Manage a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensure program / project-related risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Directly and indirectly influence leadership, key stakeholders, team members and external providers to ensure successful outcome of program deliverables.
- Directly manage program / project expenses for Business and Technology resources to ensure project financial goals met.
- Define appropriate level of program / project governance based on size, duration and complexity of change.
- Manages indirect team members in multiple global locations to ensure program / project deliverables met.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Extensive management / project management experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate the management of cross functional / cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
- Strong knowledge of project / program management concepts and the ability to pragmatically apply to maximize outcomes
- Accredited with a globally recognized project methodologies e.g. PMP, Six Sigma.
- Pro-efficiency with MS Project for creating and maintaining project plans
- Ability to lead / manage multiple initiatives at the same time and the inherent prioritization of work effort
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret and synthesize complex business and technical environments to scope and control project work.
- Excellent influencing skills, with the demonstrated credibility to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders, both within APAC, EMEA and the United States
- Proven experience indirectly influencing experienced project management professionals in multiple locations and time-zones
- Experience and knowledge of the APAC Regional business model (or similar), and International Banking
- Extensive knowledge of banking systems
- Experience of managing banking transformation projects, and Regulatory initiatives within the region
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of management and interpersonal styles