BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
1) Liaise with user departments for their requirement, judge what to be done and what should not, then, obtain approval from Head of Premises
2) Manage fit-out projects; follow up with modification and renovation works.
3) Supervise site work, decoration, fitting out work and M&E work
4) Appoint and manage consultants as necessary
5) Prepare project and construction work programme and budget and to arrange quotations or tendering. Liaise with suppliers, contractors and vendors, prepare monthly reports for stakeholders on key project
6) Monitor and control to ensure works are carried out within budget
7) Prepare purchase order for contract acceptance and verify relevant invoices to arrange contract payment
8) Regular update drawing and operation manual records
9) Regular update of area calculation allocation to various teams for cost recharge arrangement
10) Monitor various machinery and equipment of the Bank and to arrange routine maintenance work as necessary
11) Respond to various enquiries regarding maintenance, work premises and follow up as required
12) Has to be on call to attend premises related alarms and coordinate emergency maintenance works outside office hours