GreySpark’s delivery team is focused on assisting clients to address key business challenges in an ever-changing landscape. You will be working with a team of personable and approachable professionals, delivering tactical and strategic change projects within both buy-side and sell-side environments. GreySpark promotes industry best practices and adds value by working collaboratively with our clients to provide deliverables bespoke to their needs.
The Project Managers will play a key role during new change initiatives, as well as providing subject matter expertise during the main delivery stage of a project. They will also get involved in understanding competitor behaviour within the financial sector, tracking key changes in our industry, engagement with key stakeholders, and will need to stay abreast of the regulatory landscape.
We are currently looking for Project Managers to support organisational change, risk management and regulatory transformation type engagements. Areas of speciality are possible, but generally speaking we want to develop Project Managers with broad capabilities and who tackle many different types of challenges.
- Build and lead projects to completion within agreed timeframes in adherence to set budgets
- Advise on project approach, resource planning and schedule for work
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered
- Engage with senior stakeholders to shape the direction of the project.
- Prepare and present key decisions for approval, articulating trade-offs between scope, solution and operational impacts
- Adherence to all governance, risk and regulatory frameworks as laid out by the client.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working as a Project Manager or within PMO
- Familiarity with the front-to-back processing required in Capital Markets businesses
- Experience of driving operational change
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrable familiarity with Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
- An understanding of various project management methodologies and approaches
- Experience of working in a challenging environment with multiple cross project dependencies
- Problem solving skills with the ability to introduce fresh thinking into a role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
One of the following would be desirable:
- Project Management Professional certification
- APM Professional Project Manager
- Prince 2 or other recognised industry qualification.
What we offer:
- A challenging yet rewarding job in a growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- Competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a friendly, driven and dynamic team of people.