Our Client, one of the largest multinational Insurance Organisations, is currently looking for an ambitious and proactive Project support/PMO analyst to help with a multitude of initiatives, as they go through a significant amount of investment and transformation across most areas of the Business. You will be working specifically within the Investment Services area, with a focus on Planning, Tracking, Governance, Program Finances and Reporting across the Regional projects associated with this. A good opportunity for someone to gain great exposure to an Organisation going through a lot, supporting the delivery of multi-regional financial initiatives, which cuts across multiple departments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be tasked monitoring and reporting on the program and its related project financial health, working with the Delivery Heads to ensure key data is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor resources and costs against agreed budgets and forecasts
- Identify project risks, escalating and/or tracking where necessary
- Support the Program Manager and help provide project administration and delivery
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, schedule, deployment, etc.)
- Help build reporting packs to communicate project status to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Attend and contribute to daily scrum meetings
- Support Project Management and Agile Delivery frameworks
- Support the management of activities and deliverables
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree with some form of professional qualification (PMP, Prince2, ITIL etc.)
- +3 years of experience with knowledge of project processes and frameworks.
- BA, APM and change management experience is beneficial.
- Understanding of project management techniques and tools.
- An understanding of financial investment terms and language is highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills with excellent stakeholder management experience
- Must be highly proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Team player with strong desire for excellence
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “PMO/Project support” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)